Team Nite Rydaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.

4 posters

a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training.

Da_MAD1_1712
    Da_MAD1_1712

a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training. Empty a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training.

Post  Da_MAD1_1712 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0_K8e3q4kQ

my dad is in the video a few times. most the time all you see is his helicopter. he was a helicopter pilot in the army for 23 years.
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training. Empty Re: a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training.

Post  Munnerlyn Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Justin, I don't know how to say this but that isn't your biological father, I am.......but he does look like a badass, whoever he is..... Exclamation
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training. Empty Re: a video my dad made with his helicopter buddies during desert storm/training.

Post  Neji_1712_VP Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm

mike how is justin ur son when hes older then you? damn talk about pimp early. keep ur pimp hand strong. Basketball lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 am

Would you really want to claim Justin as yours???
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:54 pm

lol. why are we so fucked up to each other cant we along just get along.

fuck no! talk shit to past the time.

best part is we talk shit about each other but if a outsider talk shit i know i could count on u guys to back me up. lol. those guys need to understand that we are allowed to talk shit about each other but they cant. fuck with one and face us all. hey what are friends for?
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm

I got all's yallz backs especially my son.....Hey have you ever seen Don't be a menace in south central while drinking you gini juic in the hood..........It could happen...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:48 pm