Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.


    march meet up/bbq

    Share
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 am

    you are one day. by working hard and saving up.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

    YELLOW wrote:you are one day. by working hard and saving up.

    tom.... you should be an inspirational speaker. lol j/k saving money is no fun.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 pm

    lol. yah tom u could make a emo kid feel like lifes worth living ur a damn good inspirational speaker. im glad ur my friend cuz with out u i wouldnt have a clue about what life is.


    THANK YOU TOM

    ill send bj over to ur house and give u head cuz inspirational speakin is what u do and blow job is what bj do. lol!
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 pm

    Da_MAD1_1712 wrote:
    Scarface wrote:lol haha well we all know justin is gonna lose alot of money then^^

    no i am half way decent at bowling.

    NEJI--- I REFUSE TO PLAY HOLD'EM !!!! cuz i suck at it.

    im not that good at texas hold'em. we should play holdem! ten dollar by in? cheers

    hold'em at my house my sister just got a poker table and i want to try it out.

    remember im not that good. when i play its pretty much like im givin money away rite TOM? Smile
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:lol. yah tom u could make a emo kid feel like lifes worth living ur a damn good inspirational speaker. im glad ur my friend cuz with out u i wouldnt have a clue about what life is.


    THANK YOU TOM

    ill send bj over to ur house and give u head cuz inspirational speakin is what u do and blow job is what bj do. lol!

    amen brother!!!! cheers
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:
    Da_MAD1_1712 wrote:
    Scarface wrote:lol haha well we all know justin is gonna lose alot of money then^^

    no i am half way decent at bowling.

    NEJI--- I REFUSE TO PLAY HOLD'EM !!!! cuz i suck at it.

    im not that good at texas hold'em. we should play holdem! ten dollar by in? cheers

    hold'em at my house my sister just got a poker table and i want to try it out.

    remember im not that good. when i play its pretty much like im givin money away rite TOM? Smile

    u sir are a liar!!! you always take everybodies money!!!
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 am

    thats right justin. we giving sanda the money. but get fun out of it.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 am

    YELLOW wrote:thats right justin. we giving sanda the money. but get fun out of it.

    yeah!!
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

    thats mean mang wtf. i dont lair (much) only when im playin texas hold'em. lol. but really we should pay on a saturday nite or maybe get a movie to watch. or how about dodge ball! kickin it old school lol. if u could dodge a wrech u could dodge a ball.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 am

    how about we go bowling or something. i dont want to stuck in a house. been stuck here all batch. want to go do something. how about it.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm

    yah sounds good but we'll see whats up. lets go to the zoo. and find robert a mate.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:yah sounds good but we'll see whats up. lets go to the zoo. and find robert a mate.

    he like thick black girls so i say we go to the gorilla exibit.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:12 am

    you mean a garraff. he needs a tall girl.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 am

    YELLOW wrote:you mean a garraff. he needs a tall girl.

    that is f-ing hilarious because that was the first animal sanda mentioned when we brought up going to the zoo and finding robert a girl. lol
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 pm

    damn we are some fucked up friends lol. but damn we know each other so well. lol. fucken crazy how we know what the other is thinkin or about to say. lol. What a Face
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 am

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:damn we are some fucked up friends lol. but damn we know each other so well. lol. fucken crazy how we know what the other is thinkin or about to say. lol. What a Face

    its like we were meant to be!!! rofl scratch
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 am

    got that right cause we all here in where. NACA nowhere
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:12 pm

    oh shit i thought i was in camboia. im not? damn they were did all thses khmer ppl come from?


    i see khmer ppl. not jk. i wish i could find a khmer girl that would be sweet. What a Face
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am

    go online and chat with one. find one in houston. bring her to naca nowhere.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

    YELLOW wrote:go online and chat with one. find one in houston. bring her to naca nowhere.

    WORD!! OR YOU COULD BRING 2!
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 am

    thats a good idea. bring two u know what that would mean shank. thats two for me and well u get to drive? hows that sound. lol. and im sure if i bring a khmer girl from h-town to nac she'll be like what the fuck. cuz thats what i said when i moved out here.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  YELLOW on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 pm

    well just find a country khmer girl. someone that doesnt like city life. want to change. youll find one someday.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

    lol. yah i know one day but until then im savin money lol. but hey we need to go out to tyler and eat at that place gage was tell me about. anyone game? tom i know ur not cuz ur wife would kick ur ass but anyone else game?

    Mysticalsnake

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-03-03

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Mysticalsnake on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 pm

    what place you talkin' about?
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 am

    im down.

    Sponsored content

    Re: march meet up/bbq

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:06 am