Team Nite Rydaz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.

5 posters

No front license plate required in texas, could it be?

Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

No front license plate required in texas, could it be? Empty No front license plate required in texas, could it be?

Post  Munnerlyn Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 pm

I have found the link that tim was referring to, here you go:
    http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=81R&Bill=HB309

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=81R&Bill=SB561

This would be awesome.....but it hasn't passed yet...
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

No front license plate required in texas, could it be? Empty Re: No front license plate required in texas, could it be?

Post  Munnerlyn Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

I joined the watch list to keep me informed about the bills passing....I hope it does
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

No front license plate required in texas, could it be? Empty Re: No front license plate required in texas, could it be?

Post  Neji_1712_VP Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 pm

i know they need to pass it. im tried of cops lookin at me as i drive by. its worst closer to the end of the month they'll pull u over for that shit.
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:01 pm

damn if it does pass then ill be left with 2 holes in the front bumper.
    Da_MAD1_1712
    Da_MAD1_1712

Post  Da_MAD1_1712 Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 am

YELLOW wrote:damn if it does pass then ill be left with 2 holes in the front bumper.

get some nice chrome or black passwordjdm license plate bolts
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm

probably fill them in with bondo and paint it and get the stealth license plate holder. cost 100. its nice. why my brother didnt get it i dont know. when you are parked or going city speeds, it will show the license plate. but when you drive highway speeds it sucks the plate inside the bumper and makes it stealth (hence the name). but will get it either way if law passes. or when the bumper needs replacement. going to get margoulis hills front bumper. mike (texarkana) has pics of it on cd. its the yellow one also.
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 pm

agent double O slant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 am

YELLOW wrote:probably fill them in with bondo and paint it and get the stealth license plate holder. cost 100. its nice. why my brother didnt get it i dont know. when you are parked or going city speeds, it will show the license plate. but when you drive highway speeds it sucks the plate inside the bumper and makes it stealth (hence the name). but will get it either way if law passes. or when the bumper needs replacement. going to get margoulis hills front bumper. mike (texarkana) has pics of it on cd. its the yellow one also.
    Bondo Not allowed on NSX....next question..... pale
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 pm

then how am i suppose to cover the holes left over from license plate mike
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 am

lol with fiberglass lol
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 pm

bondo on an nsx is a no no! get it done rite. fiberglass or do a full cf wide body kit lol.
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

you know some bondo has fiberglass in them. i still have some in my garage. and with the wide body. cant afford that. yet.
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 pm

yah i know but how sweet would that be to have a wide body?
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 am

i will probably not widebody the nsx but another car later on in life. maybe another nsx. nsx is just so sexy as it is. why fxxx it up.
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 pm

dude so far all the wide body nsx ive seen are super sexy @ a epic level nigga. but instead of gettin another nsx why dont u get a supra mk4! so when ur son gets old enough to drive u and him could drive the nsx and the supra to the meet ups lol. oh yah or wife could bring her accord lol.
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 pm

i dont like many widebody but just 1 or 2. but it cost mad money to get it put one on and paint. just too much. so just plan to get another car to play with. how about 2 nsx for niterydaz. ok. one will eventually be 3.8l NA and the other when he gots the money supercharge. exotic and reliablity. we will see
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

that would be sick hopefully by the time u get the second nsx i should be able to get a mk4 supra or a s2000. we'll just have to see.
    YELLOW
    YELLOW

Post  YELLOW Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

cool sanda well be rolling now
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I just sent my local representative an email pertaining to the license plate law.....Please everyone else do the same....Here is how you find your representative....

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/

Here is all of the officials pertaining to Nacogdoches area:

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Address.aspx?Address1=&City=&ZipCode=75961&DistrictType=ALL&Submit1=Submit
    BoobyMiles(NR)
    BoobyMiles(NR)

Post  BoobyMiles(NR) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 pm

ive sent them like over a grip load of emails lol
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:22 pm

thats my boy!!!
    Neji_1712_VP
    Neji_1712_VP

Post  Neji_1712_VP Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 pm

i dont think they care.
    BoobyMiles(NR)
    BoobyMiles(NR)

Post  BoobyMiles(NR) Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:03 am

i think they dont care also lol,if you click on the first link,their last action was that they withdrew the bill,those motherf**kers!!!!
    Munnerlyn
    Munnerlyn

Post  Munnerlyn Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 am

i know wtf does that mean....i hope it doesn't mean what it says, I hope it means they'll introduce it for legislation later...as far as im concerned this is the most important legislation they every passed...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 pm