Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.


    A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Share
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:29 am

    JUST A LITTLE CLUE TO WHAT I AM WORKING ON--------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Munnerlyn on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

    Well see.....You need to get job and trade that z6 plus 200 dollars for b16
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 pm

    still like ur idea of a v6 vtec swap. hopefully u could get it.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:still like ur idea of a v6 vtec swap. hopefully u could get it.

    that v6 would be tight but i would have to ship the car to the specialist in tampa, fl.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm

    a v6 into what justin. you could do it if you could weld.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 pm

    YELLOW wrote:a v6 into what justin. you could do it if you could weld.

    i was thinking of putting a v6 into the crx. 3.5L sohc vtec w/ 6spd. trans.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:32 pm

    will it fit. and if it fits why not put the biggest v6 while youre at. that would be insane.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 pm

    agree why dont u justin? tom said he would give u the money to do it. lol.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:agree why dont u justin? tom said he would give u the money to do it. lol.

    i want to but i dont have a car that has a motor mount swap kit made for it. that is y i want to get a eg hatch.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 am

    you could line up the motor and just weld one in. ill help when i dont have chickens
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:32 am

    YELLOW wrote:you could line up the motor and just weld one in. ill help when i dont have chickens

    have u ever done anything like that before? from my knowledge there is more to it than just building the mounts. have to be sure the oil pan is level. and there will not be any binding of the axles.

    besides i dont know how to weld. i have a welder cuz i want to learn but i dont know how.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:47 pm

    ok i dont know how to do it but i know on preludepower.com when arizon racing did the prelude mounts for the h, they took everything off just the block and tranny and mocked up and had lasers so it could be level. as for the axles they will definitely be custom so they wont bind. try different ones. then the oil pan, have the pan on the motor when we do it. they had the car in a building right, then had a chain on top of the ceiling to hoist the motor in. so it wont move.
    thats whats good that we dont know. we will learn from experience right. this is what a team does. LEARN TOGETHER do things together so we can be whole
    (inspriational crap right) this is what i meant when i joined up. we do things. and this is it.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm

    YELLOW wrote:ok i dont know how to do it but i know on preludepower.com when arizon racing did the prelude mounts for the h, they took everything off just the block and tranny and mocked up and had lasers so it could be level. as for the axles they will definitely be custom so they wont bind. try different ones. then the oil pan, have the pan on the motor when we do it. they had the car in a building right, then had a chain on top of the ceiling to hoist the motor in. so it wont move.
    thats whats good that we dont know. we will learn from experience right. this is what a team does. LEARN TOGETHER do things together so we can be whole
    (inspriational crap right) this is what i meant when i joined up. we do things. and this is it.

    well if you are down then i am down. im gonna start searching for a v6.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 am

    yea im happy now. this year will be bad ass. doing something other than bull crapping. but bull crapping is fun though i wont complain but doing something is much better. im no expert but willing to learn along the way.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 am

    YELLOW wrote:yea im happy now. this year will be bad ass. doing something other than bull crapping. but bull crapping is fun though i wont complain but doing something is much better. im no expert but willing to learn along the way.

    well if we do the v6 thing. i will be learning too. i have no idea what i am doing when it comes to that.
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  YELLOW on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 am

    yea me too but learning will be fun.

    Sponsored content

    Re: A CLUE, I THINK I HAVE ONE!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am