Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.


    s2k motor for sale

    Share
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 pm

    well i know a guy who has a s2k motor for sale and he shoukd be sendin me more info about it within the week i hope. he wants me to sell it for him. hes a pretty stand up guy so im goin to try and help him out. im not sure how much he wants for it yet but ill get the info sooner or later. so pass the word around about the motor.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:21 am

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:well i know a guy who has a s2k motor for sale and he shoukd be sendin me more info about it within the week i hope. he wants me to sell it for him. hes a pretty stand up guy so im goin to try and help him out. im not sure how much he wants for it yet but ill get the info sooner or later. so pass the word around about the motor.

    do i hear a RWD crx in the makings. only if i had the money for the motor we would.
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 am

    Whats he want for it again buddy???
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

    Munnerlyn wrote:Whats he want for it again buddy???

    2500
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 pm

    im not 100% sure but i think around 2500. ill have pix of it tomorrow nite.
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:16 am

    sweet get some up.....whats wrong with it.....whats the mileage? no tranny....? ap1 or ap2?
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

    nothings wrong with the motor, i think theres about 30k miles on it, no tranny, but has all the wiring and ecu. bj needs to send me the pix so i could post it.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

    i say we front wheel drive the s2k motor w/ a k20 tranny.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 pm

    tha sounds good but its a lilo to high for us at the moment,
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:00 pm

    Da_MAD1_1712 wrote:i say we front wheel drive the s2k motor w/ a k20 tranny.
    ok mr inline-pro thats a good way to drop 15k Very Happy
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:18 pm

    lol. yah i know hey i was talkin to stephen today and he has a friend who wants to get rid of his s2k he just want someone to take over payments, i think theres still another 13k on it not sure. but yah the motor came out of a ap1 s2k. bj why wont u send me those pix. if u dont send it to me asap next time i see u im goin to kick u in the nads. affraid
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 am

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:lol. yah i know hey i was talkin to stephen today and he has a friend who wants to get rid of his s2k he just want someone to take over payments, i think theres still another 13k on it not sure. but yah the motor came out of a ap1 s2k. bj why wont u send me those pix. if u dont send it to me asap next time i see u im goin to kick u in the nads. affraid

    bj has nads? affraid
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 pm

    im not sure but what i do know he has is the s2k motor pix wtf? lol.
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:39 am

    ok bj needs to quit work so he can be on the site 24/7 Mad
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 am

    i disagree i cant afforded to let him off his corner until he makes me my money. lol. some calls him a crack dealer but no its not what ur think its different he sells his crack then wipe it and resale. lol.
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am

    ewwwww...... Embarassed
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:17 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:i disagree i cant afforded to let him off his corner until he makes me my money. lol. some calls him a crack dealer but no its not what ur think its different he sells his crack then wipe it and resale. lol.

    so true!!! but it is not that quality crack. it is that crack that has been cut and blown apart and pieced back together to look like a crack. lol.... LOOSE BUTTHOLE FTMFL!! lol!
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pm

    lol thats fucked up but damn bj wheres those s2k motor pix at?
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:lol thats fucked up but damn bj wheres those s2k motor pix at?

    you know as much as i do that bj been slacking at his job as admin!! why not getting you pictures too. lol
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm

    bj where are u Shocked
    avatar
    Munnerlyn

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 31
    Location : Texarkana, TX

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Munnerlyn on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm

    Yeah, where are the pics?
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 am

    bj send me those pix mang whats goin on?
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 am

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:bj send me those pix mang whats goin on?

    he is slacking as usual!!
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

    man he works full time and some times more. he might just want to go home and poke his gadoy so let give him sometime lol. where the pix. lol.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:man he works full time and some times more. he might just want to go home and poke his gadoy so let give him sometime lol. where the pix. lol.

    lol...im just playin......kind of.

    Sponsored content

    Re: s2k motor for sale

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am