Team Nite Rydaz

Yeah so this is the Team Nite Rydaz's forums.


    Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Share
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  YELLOW on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 am

    yes i still do. either let the clutch go out quickly or still not thinking its a manual.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:14 pm

    YELLOW wrote:yes i still do. either let the clutch go out quickly or still not thinking its a manual.

    lol i did that today at a stop light. i came to a stop in the integra like it was an automatic and it just died. how retarded of me.
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm

    lol. good thing u werent at the track
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:lol. good thing u werent at the track

    so true!lol
    avatar
    Neji_1712_VP

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Neji_1712_VP on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm

    thats rite hey tom since u have ur nsx when are we goin to play holdem?
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:31 pm

    Neji_1712_VP wrote:thats rite hey tom since u have ur nsx when are we goin to play holdem?

    tom said he gonna go all in with the nsx keys
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  YELLOW on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 pm

    the only time i go in with my keys is if i changed the ignition and got the TL flip keys. then yall can fight over the keys. well thanks for the ride justin, im back up here with the car. ill wash the car before i leave for the meet.

    oh yeah when i was driving up here in the rain, some punk ass guy in a civic wanted to race me. i mean damn its raining man. he was like on the gas but wasnt going anywhere. loud ass exhaust. i just let him go and he almost lost control of the car. was hydroplaning. what a dumb ass.
    avatar
    Da_MAD1_1712

    Posts : 302
    Join date : 2009-02-11
    Age : 36
    Location : nacogdoches, tx

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Da_MAD1_1712 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 am

    YELLOW wrote:the only time i go in with my keys is if i changed the ignition and got the TL flip keys. then yall can fight over the keys. well thanks for the ride justin, im back up here with the car. ill wash the car before i leave for the meet.

    oh yeah when i was driving up here in the rain, some punk ass guy in a civic wanted to race me. i mean damn its raining man. he was like on the gas but wasnt going anywhere. loud ass exhaust. i just let him go and he almost lost control of the car. was hydroplaning. what a dumb ass.

    f@#$ing ricer wannabe!!!!<==guy in civic
    avatar
    YELLOW

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  YELLOW on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

    hey admins please close thread.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Might need a ride to houston one sunday

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:33 am